Createrna
๐ซ๐ท French / ๐ Sangenjaya
๐ Visits: 1 (2025)
Another restaurant I'd rather forget but the baffling inclusion in the Michelin Guide Tokyo forces me to redress the balance.At time of writing, the lunch course is now JPY 9,000. I just missed out on the JPY 5,000 lunch so on my visit the course was JPY 8,000.
First up pecorino blancmange, olive oil "caviar" and snap end. It's small and lacking in flavour. 6/10.
Next akai ebi, mayonnaise, paprika sauce, radish, apple and celeriac. 7/10.
Next pan-fried kitsune mebaru (kind of grouper). Fried white fish is always good. The fennel sauce was also good but was lost with the fish. The kabu and olive added nowt. 6.5-7/10.
The main dish is roast pork. It has good flavour but is loin so inevitably a bit tough, though I've had worse. Lettuce and feta on the side.
Dessert is golden kiwi, wite chocolate meringue, whey ice-cream, rosemary, basil and juniper.
Two kinds of homemade bread are served and I rate them both 9/10.
I'm charged JPY 1,300 for a small bottle of Canada Dry. There's no mention of after-meal drink in my notes and no picture, so I guess it's not included.
If lunch had been and still was 5k and they hadn't fleeced me on my drink I might have given them another go since (after my visit) two fellow foodies liked this place, as obviously did the Michelin inspector. But as it is, one to avoid.
๐ https://tabelog.com/tokyo/A1317/A131705/13310253/
❓ My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 3.45
๐ฑ Booking: ๐ฉ An easy booking via Tabelog. No English menu. No English spoken.
๐ Location:
B2F 1-11-10 Ikejiri. 15 mins from nearby stations. B2F street-facing entrance.
Map data ©2026 Google
๐ Visit November 2025
๐ด Damage: 9,300 inc. one drink @ 1300
⏱️ Time taken: 55m









Comments
Post a Comment